The Prytania Theatre kicks off its new Filmtopia series with a week-long film festival.
The Prytania Theatre introduces its new Filmtopia series, which “feature[s] movies, good and plenty—no boundaries, just good ones and plenty of them!”
Check out some of our picks below:
- Director Kate Novack’s The Gospel According to André (2017)
- Director Sara Driver’s Boom for Real: The Late Teenage Years of Jean-Michel Basquiat (2017)
- Director Stanley Tucci’s Final Portrait (2017)
- Director Édouard Deluc’s Gauguin: Voyage to Tahiti (2017)
- Director Lisa Immordino Vreeland’s Love, Cecil (2017)
- Director Olivier Assayas’ Cold Water (1994)
- Director Michael Hazanavicius’ Godard, Mon Amour (2017)
- Director Jacques Doillon’s Rodin (2017)
- Director Leslie Iwerks’ Ella Brennan: Commanding the Table (2016)
- Director Stanley Kubrick’s The Shining (1980)
For a full schedule and tickets, visit the Prytania Theatre’s website.